GPS Collaborative Map
There are 5 layers to the map.
- Cemeteries and churches
- time period: 1700-1790 purple
- time period: 1791-1820 yellow
- time period: 1821-1850 orange
- time period: 1851-1880 blue
- time period: 1881-1920 brown
- poles & boundaries to help me with plotting
If you don’t see one layer, click on the box as shown below
I know it looks like a lot of pins, but it’s what I need to help me find things. When searching for where a plat fits, I look at the names of neighbors. If for example JR Cole and Miles Hall were listed as the neighbors, I can see pins (with their names) where I marked them as neighbors on other deeds. It helps me fit the plats together like a puzzle.